Read the latest APC Bulletin here:
Submissions and Participation
Email submissions for the Bulletin to The Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org with BULLETIN SUBMISSION in the subject line. Copy deadline is the 15th of each month for inclusion in the following issue.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Maximum length: 750 words. No multiple-part articles will be accepted.
- There are 8 issues per year, September through May. The deadline for submissions is the 15th of the preceding month (example: August 15 for the September issue). If submissions are received after the deadline they will be considered for a later issue.
- All materials are accepted subject to space limitations. If there is insufficient space in a particular issue a piece may be considered for inclusion in another issue. If that is not acceptable to the contributor, he or she may withdraw the material.
- Footnotes will not be included in articles. If information regarding an author’s sources is requested, the Editors will forward the requests to the author.
- All submissions are subject to editing for length and clarity. No contributor will be given copy approval.
- The Editorial Board has final say regarding content.
- If a contributor includes images with an article, he or she is responsible for obtaining permission to use them and demonstrating that he/she has done so.
All submissions require a written Release Form. Please download the form, fill it out and send it to us by mail. Submissions may be sent by email, as an attachment in Word or RTF format, or incorporated into the body of the email. You may also mail your submission along with your completed release form to:
APC of New York, Inc.
28 East 39 Street
New York, NY 10016